Sunday, October 06, 2013

Sales Joke of the Day (October 6) Two Outlooks

Two salesmen are talking.  The first says, "I got married because I was tired of eating out, cleaning the house, doing the laundry and wearing shabby clothes."


"Amazing," replied the second.  "I just got divorced for the same reasons."


Moral of the story.   True sales professionals know that in order to succeed in sales they have to maintain a positive attitude.  True sales professionals know that two individuals faced with the exact situation could have completely different results, based solely on having different attitudes.  The successful rep looks at a challenge and thinks, "I'm just getting started!"  While the failure looks at the same challenge and thinks, "I'm finished."


"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."    -   Albert Einstein