Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sales Joke of the Day (September 25) The Centurion

An old salesman was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared.


"Folks, I will tell you the secret of my success," he cackled.  "I have been in the open air day after day for some 75 years now."


The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to keep up his rigorous fitness regime.


"Well, you see my wife and I were married 75 years ago.  On our wedding night we made a solemn pledge.  Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk."


Moral of the story.  True sales professionals know that physical fitness is a key component to enduring success.  After all, without your health, how are you going to be able to enjoy all that wealth you've worked so hard for?


"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."      -     Jim Rohn