Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sales Joke of the Day (April 24) The Mother-In-Law.

Two salesmen were sitting in a bar discussing their respective mothers-in-law.  One said:  "They say if you look at your mother-in-law, you can see your wife in thirty years."

"That's bull!" said the second salesman.  "I looked at my mother-in-law this morning, at breakfast, and I saw my wife just fifteen minutes later!"

Moral of the story.   True sales professionals know that the past or the present, can in no way be used to predict the future, exactly.   However, being able to identify a trend before others and plan for contingencies, does provide one with a little bit more adaptability to change.  Or a little bit more time to duck, run, and take cover.

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law.  My neighbor said, "Are you going to help?"  I said, "No, six should be enough."       - Les Dawson