Friday, May 23, 2014

Sales Joke of the Day (May 23) The Cell Phone.

A salesman forgot his cell phone at home.   He heads back finds it, and checks to see if he received and new text messages.  He has received two.


The first one reads, "My love, my life...  Missing you terribly.  Call me.   Forever yours, Cindy."


The second one reads, "Don't bother calling, I already called back on your behalf.  Your wife."


Moral of the story.    True sales professionals know that their cell phones are very, very important to their success.  That is why they backup all the information contained on them and protect all their mobile devices with secure passwords and encryption.


"The only still center of my life is Macbeth.  To go back to doing this bloody, crazed, insane mass-murderer is a huge relief after trying to get my cell phone replaced."                     
-  Patrick Stewart