Friday, May 09, 2014

Sales Joke of the Day (May 9) One Too Many.

Two salesmen were enjoying a long evening after work, drinking at the bar.  After about five hours, one turned to the other and said, "I've got to get out of here.  I have to go home right now and take my wife's panties off!"


The second salesman's jaw drops to the bar as he said, "What made you suddenly think of that?"


The first salesman replied, "Because after a long day at work and now sitting here on this narrow bar stool, they're just too darn tight and they're starting to cut of my circulation."


Moral of the story.   True sales professionals know better than to ever have too much to drink.  Too much alcohol tends to loosen your inhibitions and causes you to let your guard down.   Then you start sharing way too much information about yourself to the very people who can use it against you later. 
 

"What's the worst thing that can happen?  If it doesn't do well I can put on my big girl panties, deal with it and move on."   -  Halle Berry



Hey folks!   Have a great weekend!
Just make sure it is a safe one!