Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sales Joke of the Day (March 30) Doctor's Appointment.

An almost retired salesman, near the end of the quarter goes for a physical.   All of his tests come back with normal results.


The doctor says, "George, everything looks great.  How are you doing mentally and emotionally?  Are you at peace with God?"


George replies, "God and I are tight.  He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, "POOF!" the lights go on.  When I'm done, "POOF!" the lights go off."


"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.


A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife.  "Dorothy," he says, "George is doing fine!  But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God.  Is it true that when he gets up during the night to go to the bathroom 'POOF!' the lights go on, and when he's done 'POOF!' the lights go off?"


"Oh my Goodness!"  Dorothy exclaimed.  "He's peeing in the fridge again!"


Moral of the story.  As they age, true sales professionals recognize the need to stay in top physical shape.  Good diet, exercise and plenty of sleep allow you to perform at your best throughout the day.  They also try to limit snacks between meals so they never have to make trips to the fridge in the middle of the night, no matter what the reason.



"Stand back!  I gotta get some rocket fuel out of the fridge!"  -  Adam Savage